EPM Live is looking for SharePoint Program Analyst’s to manage the design, installation, configuration and support of EPM Live’s SharePoint based products.
- Working experience with configuring / administering Microsoft SharePoint technologies (Foundation / SharePoint Server 2010)
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to present to and negotiate with technical and business decision makers.
- Delivery Management of solutions including defining client requirements and designing processes.
- 1-5 Years infrastructure experience (installation and maintenance of Microsoft systems)
- Expertise in analysis and design of Microsoft applications (configuration and customization)
- Ability to understand and configure a complete Microsoft environment
Optional and a plus:
- Microsoft development experience in .NET or MS VS 6.0
- Understanding of Microsoft Project Server
- Database platforms – Microsoft SQL Server and or Oracle
- Server infrastructure architecture, implementation and configuration skills
- Understanding of Microsoft SharePoint web parts development
- Understanding of Microsoft InfoPath Development (JIT)
- MCP – Microsoft Certified Professional / MCTS – Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
If you are interested in this exciting position at EPM Live, please send your resume to: email@example.com