SharePoint is the most common collaboration tool on the market today. However, most organizations typically underutilize its full capabilities by only leveraging it for content management. Now businesses are looking to extend efforts aimed towards a deeper and broader usage of the SharePoint platform driving more value through total work management. Click on the icon below to view our latest webinar recording on Accelerating SharePoint Value with Total Work Management.
As your core enterprise content management system, SharePoint is the central portal for all enterprise work and collaboration for all internal and external users. The key to extending value is to leverage integration with systems that provide extended capabilities using the SharePoint platform as its foundation.
Drive more value through adopting a simple PPM and work management technology, such as EPM Live, which provide organizations with pre-built applications to better manage work throughout the enterprise making resources more efficient.
Project software adds value to SharePoint by further expanding the platform into:
- Secure Repository – A central and secure place to store information and access when required
- Basic Collaboration Platform – Team site creation for basic collaboration
- Expanded Business Processes:
- Leveraging forms and/or leveraging 3rd party applications with workflow capabilities
- Leverage best practice templates, standardizing SharePoint tools and utilizing pre-built solutions specific to your business needs.
- Maximize the use of SharePoint by offering business tools for all work (Projects, Products, Services, etc.) across your organization