Do you want to become an EPM Live project software superstar? Join us at the upcoming 2013 Upland Impact User Conference and learn how to bring more value to your current EPM Live deployments.
The Upland Impact User Conference is right around the corner; make sure you register before July 31st to receive the best price possible! Hotel rooms are selling out fast as well so don’t miss out on the opportunity to stay at the historic Hotel Del Coronado in beautiful San Diego, CA.
Impact 2013 brings together thought leaders, industry experts, customers, and employees for a complete 360 degree view of Upland’s award winning product EPM Live. Come see what’s next in EPM Live’s product roadmap as well as learning everything there is to know about EPM Live functionality. Network with other EPM Live users and learn how other organizations just like yours are using EPM Live to manage their projects and work. Join us for knowledge sharing, networking, learning, and overall fun for the ultimate EPM Live experience!
The event will be held on November 7 and 8 at the Hotel Del Coronado in San Diego, CA. An optional day of pre-conference training is also being offered on November 6.
The agenda includes:
- Keynote sessions from prominent thought leaders
- Open Q&A sessions with our product experts
- A preview of the upcoming product roadmap
- Deployment stories from real EPM Live customers
- A variety of discipline focused breakout sessions to target topics that are most important to your organization
- Gain valuable insights into our latest features, best practices, how-to knowledge, and training content.
- Get full access to one-on-one sessions with EPM Live solution consultants, project managers and implementation specialist to learn more on user adoption and maximizing your investment in EPM Live.
- Gain PDU credits for the full conference agenda. One day of training and two days of breakout sessions will be led by experienced EPM Live practitioners.
- Participate in focused panel discussions and engage in our Ask-The-Experts sessions with our subject matter experts.
- Learn from powerful customer success stories and best practices, and hear how EPM Live can be used across different functions to improve business execution.
- Share and compare: You’ll have lots of opportunities to network with your peers to learn how others use EPM Live within various scenarios.
- Engage directly with the EPM Live product teams, build relationships and share opinions with our key staff responsible for product strategy and direction.
- Learn about our 18-month product roadmap. Hear about what are in the plans for EPM Live and the latest innovations that we’ll be bringing to market so you can be prepared to adopt these features into your organization.
- Work hard play hard! We never forget about the fun, in addition to learning, come sail away with us as we take you on a harbor dinner excursion you won’t want to miss!
- Learn from industry thought leaders by attending one of three keynotes led by R “Ray” Wang, the Principal Analyst and CEO at Constellation Research, Inc. Lisa DiTullio, renowned thought leader and recognized international speaker on project management. And Julie Brignac, the President and Founder of QuantumSix Solutions, Inc.
Learn more about the Upland Impact User Conference, access the event site here!