Hello EPM Live users!
My name is Mark Fish. I joined EPM Live over a year ago as the Director of Training & Development and have enjoyed watching our company evolve at a rapid rate over the last year! I would like to quickly introduce myself to you, and share the exciting accomplishments of our training department. I have spent the last fifteen years delivering training and development services to organizations of all sizes, with a focus on delivering technical information in a way that is effective and easy to understand. I have delivered Microsoft Project training and consulting services to more than 2,500 individuals – nationally (U.S.) and internationally (UK, Germany, & Hong Kong)! I am passionate about helping our EPM Live customers get the most out of thier EPM Live solution, and am constantly finding new and creative methods to help you do so.
We at EPM Live are always striving to enhance our customer’s experience. With our recent fall launch, we’ve released two new products, opened an office in the UK, and greatly enhanced our features set. In addition to that, we have recently unveiled our new EPM Live University available to enhance our customer’s experience!!
Our ten plus years of working within the Enterprise Project Management industry, has provided us the experience to recognize that high-quality training enables our customers to effectively utilize our EPM Live products. The better you understand our product, the higher level of success with your organizations user adoption and overall satisfaction.
As such, we have recently launched our EPM Live Training University that provides flexible training options for end users, administrators, and developers. We realize there isn’t a one size fits all approach for our customers, so we are now offering a variety of methods for you and your team to access training:
- Online training guides providing current product information with easy to understand image based how-to instructions. The new EPM Live online product guides support full text search and simple navigation. In addition, our online product guides provide us direct communication with you with a commenting system that provides instant feedback.
- Training how-to videos embedded right within the product itself! Just click on the “Getting Started” pane on the right side of your screen and you will have access to a wealth of support and training information relevant to where you are in the system.
- Online eLearning courses are designed to help you and your team, from anywhere in the world easily gain the knowledge needed to effectively and immediately use your EPM Live solution. Our instructor lead eLearning courses are a series of 90-minute informational webinars designed to help you quickly learn specific areas of EPM Live through product demonstration and Q&A. Since our eLearning courses are offered every week, you have the flexibility to learn at your own pace and schedule. Visit our eLearning catalog for more information about our eLearning course offering.
- Custom training courses designed to fit your business specific needs. We can deliver custom classes web based, or on location at the your site with or without custom materials. Your custom materials can be delivered online so you can leverage all the great features our online product guides support!
- Product Boot Camps delivered in various locations (e.g. Carlsbad, San Francisco, and Washington DC). The Boot Camp will give you an end-to-end understanding of the EPM Live products and is designed specifically for those individuals who need to know and understand how to configure and administer the EPM Live product lines. Boot Camps consist of hands-on workshops and interactive discussion sessions lead by a team of technical experts.
EPM Live is investing directly in your success and we are dedicated to bring you the best training service! If you have any comments or concerns or would just like to reach out and introduce yourself, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly.