Upland Software’s latest release of leading cloud project management and collaboration platform delivers streamlined user productivity and efficiency.
Upland Software, the world’s largest cloud provider of Enterprise applications for Project, Portfolio, and Work Management, today announced the availability of EPM Live 5.5. EPM Live is the leading application for project & portfolio management (PPM) and work collaboration built on Microsoft™ SharePoint.
The new release allows users to expand Enterprise Project and Work Management through a new intuitive user interface, new integrations, and enhanced cutting-edge features. EPM Live 5.5 provides a powerful balance between getting work done and doing it efficiently, bringing work solutions to all areas of the business regardless of work focus.
“By continuing to invest in the enhancements and development of the EPM Live solution, we can not only provide a rich feature set to meet the needs of today’s enterprise but also one that is sustainable for the future,” aid Joe Larscheid, Upland Software’s EVP of Product Strategy and General Manager for the EPM Live product line. “The focus of this release was delivering world-class usability. We have transformed the PPM interface to be more efficient while adding cutting-edge features that allow users to be more productive.”
Key EPM Live 5.5 features include:
• New User Interface – This new intuitive interface is designed to streamline productivity by improving the way users navigate and interact with EPM Live. EPM Live users can access the data they need instantly with fewer clicks and with an instinctive flow saving users time and increasing productivity.
• Easily Create Reports and Dashboards – This advancement in business intelligence allows user to easily create or modify reports and dashboards on the fly making data accessible to the users when they need it. Users can easily create reports that are critical to their business without the need for development, giving them data at their fingertips for better decision making and decreased time to action.
• Enterprise Class Integration Solutions – Businesses can easily integrate EPM Live with other Upland applications through the Quick Connect platform. These integrated solutions allow end-to-end visibility and better business decisions across the enterprise while still allowing different areas of the organization to use the Upland application best suited to their unique work management challenges.
• EPM Live Favorites – Similar to bookmarking a web page, this new feature allows users to mark regularly used items and pages as favorites for quick access and shortcut navigation. EPM Live Favorites are simple to set up leveraging drag and drop functionality.
• Frequent Apps and Recent Items –EPM Live’s Frequent Apps and Recent Items features allows users to quickly access their most recently used Apps and site history. Users can create new items in a List or App with a single click.
• Performance Upgrades – EPM Live has also made numerous performance upgrades that make the platform even faster.
• New Resource Analyzer Features – The Resource Analyzer upper grid can now be turned into a full HTML chart that shows resource capacity vs. the total work selected. In addition, a new “show details” button allows users to drill into resource heat map rows to see which projects or portfolio items are causing resourcing issues.
• Workspaces –Users can create a collaborative workspace by choosing from pre-built workspaces that are preconfigured and aligned with best practices or built for specific work use case scenarios. Users can also create workspaces from scratch and customize their workspace by adding EPM Live Apps. Additional enhancements include a new Grid/Gantt Web Part that allows users to access and work with Enterprise data from within the workspace.
EPM Live’s innovative cloud-based SharePoint Project Management software is able to support both enterprise project management and non-project work and collaboration. The application’s configurability and unique App Marketplace allows it to quickly and easily meet the business needs of all departments and teams, such as IT, PMO, NPD, ALM, Service Teams and Sales & Marketing. Its numerous out-of-the-box integrations allow organizations to bring all work into EPM Live for overall visibility and insight in one centralized location.
About EPM Live
EPM Live is the leading PPM (project & portfolio management) platform based on Microsoft™ SharePoint. With a familiar, easy-to-use interface, it extends project management and work collaboration to all areas of the business, regardless of focus. Enterprises large and small rely on EPM Live to deliver products successfully, optimize resource utilization, and select the right work. A 2013 CODiE finalist for Best Project Management Solution, EPM Live is part of the Upland family of cloud-based project, portfolio, and work management software products. To learn more, visit www.epmlive.com.
About Upland Software
Upland Software is the world’s largest cloud provider of enterprise software for project, portfolio and work management. Upland is the only cloud software provider that offers a comprehensive family of applications that enable organizations to align their goals, projects and programs, optimize their resource utilization and workflows, and empower teams to collaborate and work effectively. From strategic planning to work execution,
Upland drives business results for more than 1,200 enterprise clients with 300,000 active users in 50 plus countries. To learn more, visit www.uplandsoftware.com.