Carlsbad, CA, USA – September 12, 2012 EPM Live, the leading Project Portfolio Management (PPM) and Work Management Platform that revolutionizes the way organizations manage projects and work, announced today the release of EPM Live 4.3, its next generation PPM Work Management Platform. EPM Live promises a release that is leaps and bounds ahead of similar technology on the market stating that “EPM Live 4.3 is the future.”
EPM Live 4.3 unveils the innovative App Marketplace, the first full solution PPM work management app market leveraging build-to-order technology that extends Project Portfolio Management to all areas of the enterprise regardless of work focus. With EPM Live’s App Marketplace, an organization can add on additional line of business (LOB) applications with a simple click of a button without the need for another platform investment. EPM Live apps come in many forms:
- Single Apps- Add a specific feature to your PPM and work management environment such as timesheets
- Bundled Apps- Add multiple features/apps such as service requests that include a service request planner and service request task list
- Site Apps- Add full solution apps (LOB apps) that include all the tools, disciplines and methodology you need to manage a specific type of work for a specific area of business including Sales, Operations, Application Teams, Product Development Teams, Service Teams and PMOs
- Add On Apps- Add 3rd party apps from trusted EPM Live partners to add even more functionality to your EPM Live environment such as Newsgator, Yammer, HelpDesk OSP, SharePlus, Microsoft Project Professional, etc.
Watch the video to see how the App Marketplace can help you extend PPM across your organization.
Other features of EPM Live 4.3 include:
- EPM Live Communities– Create your own Communities with specific site content and customized navigation relevant for specific teams. Communities can be used for departments, processes, teams, or verticals
- Project Portfolio Management– Multiple changes have been made to EPM Live’s various planners including the online and agile planners to make scheduling and working with tasks simple including new drag and drop capabilities, resource management features, saving templates and importing. Leverage EPM Live’s new configurable bubble chart to prioritize portfolios, projects and work
- Cost Management– EPM Live’s cost planner and cost analyzer have been redesigned to include a new ribbon with more intuitive controls. EPM Live 4.3 also comes with new cost management reports. For custom reports, you can simply edit them and upload them to your EPM Live site
- Reporting– New dashboard features include new filtering capabilities allowing users to choose which lists and fields they want to filter. Utilize the new report summary to quickly access all SQL Services Reports as well EPM Live views. New reports include cost management, resource management and project portfolio management disciplines
- Social Collaboration– Add the new comment stream and welcome web part to your EPM Live site to allow users to quickly ask questions and get answers as well as making your site more personable for the user
- Productivity Features– EPM Live is all about productivity. Leverage the new productivity features that allow teams to work easier and get more work done including type aheads for people and group lookups, associated item icons relevant to the item currently in view, advanced search features, and a new work log that allows users to add time to their timesheet directly from the item being worked on
- Support Community– EPM Live has joined together all EPM Live communities to form a hub for all EPM Live support. The new community includes forums, videos, documentation, training, knowledge base and other collaborative features that allow users to ask a question or submit ideas
“This release kicks off a new generation for PPM and Work Management software and EPM Live is ready to help customers prepare for what lies ahead. We encourage all businesses to take a closer look at their spend plans and the various applications needed to run the business. If EPM Live can help consolidate these systems and bring all work together for simple, more productive work management, we will be one step closer to our goals,” said Joe Larscheid, EPM Live CEO. “We do believe EPM Live is the future transformation of total Work Management.”
EPM Live will continue to provide cutting-edge, cost effective project and work management solutions. EPM Live’s applications support the entire work and project management lifecycle and provide the necessary efficiencies and indicators for companies to improve their ROI, streamline their business processes and make critical business decisions. EPM Live offers its clients solutions that possess the flexibility and scalability to meet specific industry and methodology needs. These innovative solutions include features such as Portfolio Management, Project Management, Cost Management, Time Management, Resource Management, Service Management, Agile Management, Business Intelligence and Collaboration. These features are all designed to work together or separately to meet any business specific need.
To get more information on EPM Live’s award winning technology:
- Visit our Website
- Attend an Upcoming or On Demand Webinar (PDUs available)
- Access a Free Trial
- Read the EPM Live Blog
- Download our free Enterprise PPM Buyer’s Guide
About EPM Live
EPM Live is the leading PPM work management platform that revolutionizes the way organizations manage projects and work. EPM Live’s platform is the first build to order platform that extends project portfolio management (PPM) to all areas of the business regardless of work focus. Small to large organizations can apply cost saving disciplines such as delivering projects successfully, optimizing resource utilization, and selecting the right work to all business teams including new product development, IT, services, operations, sales and project management.