EPM Live is looking for energetic, self-motivated SharePoint administrators. We are looking for an experienced SharePoint Administrator to expand our current team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work in a dynamic environment as well as quickly and efficiently learn new areas of technology. You must have the ability to work with a collaborative team of SharePoint developers and technicians but also be an independent worker and thinker.
Provide SharePoint site administration and configuration support for custom SharePoint environments Provide user account management and site creation in SharePoint. Provide user support and assist with the creation of views when requested. Provide end-user knowledge transfer.
- Configure, deploy, and support SharePoint-based solutions.
- Provide user account management and site creation in SharePoint.
- Customize SharePoint sites.
- Evolve (configure and develop solutions to support) an
enterprise work management site deployment
- Follow and evolve SharePoint governance practices.
- Provide support for SharePoint deployment; facilitate deployment
and to troubleshoot issues as necessary.
- Contribute to Enterprise Project / Work Management Strategy.
- Contribute to the SP architecture design
- Identify, implement, and maintain third-party tools required to
effectively manage the environment.
- Work with user communities to support, elicit requirements,
document requirements and design.
- Document requirements, detailed design, change control, etc.
If you are interested in any of these exciting position at EPM Live, please send
your resume to: email@example.com