Wayne Gretzky was once asked if there was a secret to his success as a hockey player. He simply said: “I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it’s been.”
This is why I love working at EPM Live, a project and work management software business that is successful because we are constantly innovating and building for the future! Obviously, this is why EPM Live has been recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 North America Tech Company! Technology industry executives, investors, and observers have regarded the Red Herring 100 lists as an invaluable instrument to discover and advocate the promising startups that will lead the next wave of disruption and innovation.
These days, there are a variety of ways to sell software. While EPM Live does continue to meet the demands of those implementing “on-premise” solutions, Software as a Service (SaaS) has made a significant impact in the enterprise project and portfolio management world. Organizations need transparency, collaboration and interaction across the globe and the SaaS project management market is providing it.
While “on-premise” and “SaaS” costs both increase over time, there are many reasons that the SaaS architecture offers lower total cost of ownership, and is more efficient for customers. Some key benefits driving many of our customers to leverage our Software as a Service include, but are not limited to:
- Leverage the benefits of our latest features and benefits without the worry of upgrade plans and strategies
- Lower your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) since SaaS project management software requires no software or hardware, no dedicated IT team and supports seamless upgrades and updates
- Unsurpassed support for your mission critical project and work management application including unlimited support cases, system health check and services to support an accelerated deployment
- Easily collaborate within your organization as well as with your partners, suppliers and customers
- Focus on successfully managing your projects rather than worry about purchasing, installing and maintaining software or hardware
- Securely collaborate across the value chain, with your partners, suppliers and customers and help drive adoption with a simple online user experience
Our product team is always striving for new and innovative ways to manage your portfolio of projects and work with new features and capabilities such as:
- Comments to enhance collaboration
- Resource Matching to let you easily select resources from the right department, with the right skill(s), in addition to their availability
- TFS Integration with our Agile Planner to support your Application Development projects
- New workspace templates for our Application Marketplace
We have benefited from over ten years of deploying EPM / PPM solutions, and while we recognize that each organization is unique, we also take the best practices and embed them right into our marketplace templates. There’s no need for customers to start from scratch!!
We also understand our services, such as implementation, consulting and training are not accessories to our product. Our services are an integral part of EPM Live’s products, and contribute directly to the success of our customers deployments. Our Build To Order (BTO) approach is a cost effective, innovative approach utilizing industry best practices to accelerLKeate configuration and leverage key system capabilities to design the solution that fits our customers need. Along with the variety of training offerings EPM Live offers at our EPM Live University, our services organization has you set up for success!
Software + Service + Customer Effort = SUCCESS!!