Need Project Requests?
Navigate to the Project Requests list in your EPM Live WorkEngine site collection and select the New Item button. Complete the fields that are applicable to your request and click the Save button. Your new project request will be added to the Project Requests list.
- Use one of the many views pre-configured for you to review status and analyze data for project selection.
- All ‘Proposed’ projects:
- The entire Project Portfolio (i.e., project requests, active projects, etc.).
- Detailed Bubble Charts assists in evaluating Risk vs. Strategic Value of proposed as well as active projects.
- Upon approval of a Project Request item, create your project workspace with the project data you’ve been adding and updating in the request item throughout the review and approval process.
- Your new project workspace is created.
Use the Build Team feature in WorkEngine to group, sort, and filter the Enterprise Resource Pool to render only the type of resources required for the project. This feature is ideal for organizations that have large resource pools. See below for details on how to use this time saving feature.